Trump campaign was offered access to WikiLeaks documents

by
December 8, 2017

613704336.jpg.0President Trump and others in the Trump Organization were offered access to hacked WikiLeaks documents during the 2016 presidential race.

According to a CNN report, Trump himself, as well as his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., and others in his company were offered a decryption key and web address to view the hacked documents.

The revelation was made in an email given to congressional investigators looking into Russia’s role in the 2016 election, including possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

The email, sent on Sept. 4, 2016, came just a few weeks before WikiLeaks and Trump Jr. began communicating via Twitter direct messages. Trump Jr. told congressional investigators he did not remember receiving the email.

2 Comments - what are your thoughts?

  • Navy Bob says:

    So Wiki Leaks sent an e-mail offer to the Trump campaign that offered to share information (that they had already released to the public) and this “proves” collusion? Was there a response to this offer? Nothing has been said so far, but it is possible ABC “News” will have some additional information they got from an “anonymous source” like the one that got a reporter suspended. If getting an unsolicited email offer is “collusion” then every person in America must have erectile dysfunction, enjoy porn images of hot MILFs in your area, and need skin cream. Nothing like the over reach of the left to discredit the Trump Administration and the media to report it as fact. I guess the marching orders given by Sultan Barak the First in October 2016 to “ensure a smooth and orderly transition of power” and his assurance that the election process was “free from outside interference” are being ignored by those who for 8 years passed on his word a Gospel.

  • Navy Bob says:

    So Wiki Leaks sent an e-mail offer to the Trump campaign that offered to share information (that they had already released to the public) and this “proves” collusion? Was there a response to this offer? Nothing has been said so far, but possible ABC “News” will have some additional information they got from an “anonymous source” like they one that got a reporter suspended. If getting an unsolicited email offer is “collusion” then every person in America must have erectile dysfunction, enjoy porn images of hot MILFs in you area, and need skin cream. Nothing like the over reach of the left to discredit the Trump Administration and the media to report it as fact. I guess the marching orders given by Sultan Barak the First in October 2016 to “ensure a smooth and orderly transition of power” and his assurance that the election process was “free from outside interference” are being ignored by those who for 8 years passed on his word a Gospel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Keep the Fake News Media in check.

Don’t let the MSM censor your news as America becomes Great Again. Over 500,000 Americans receive our daily dose of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness along with Breaking News direct to their inbox—and you can too. Sign up to receive news and views from The 1776Coalition!

We know how important your privacy is and your information is SAFE with us. We’ll never sell
your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time directly from your inbox.
View our full privacy policy.